with registered office: Kyjov, Růžová 1234 (Czech Republic)
registered at the Municipal Trade Licensing Office - City of Kyjov (Czech Republic)
- phone+420 607503795
You can order a copy of the menu or training plan on the website and as part of "full online coaching" or a group discounted version of the "KETO WORLD PROJECT" or ebooks.
After registration, you will receive an email confirming the order with an invoice and instructions on how to pay for services. After receiving the payment, the status of your order will change to "Completed" within a few days and you will be sent another information email and the option to fill in the questionnaire on the website after logging in to your profile. After filling out the questionnaire, I will prepare everything for you and insert the menu directly into your profile. Here you can insert interim results for me during the duration of the cooperation (standardly 2 months), which I will supervise and possibly react flexibly to them. If I find it adequate in the course, I can recommend and adjust the menu completely free of charge.
Method of payment
Cashless transfer to the seller's bank account.
You will receive the completed training or menu as standard available to your account on the website that you have set up to order services. Delivery time depends on the current occupancy, but is always within 14 days from the date when the provider not only has paid for the service, but has all the necessary information received through the questionnaire.
Protection of personal data
- 1.1. The protection of personal data of the buyer, who is a natural person, is provided by Act No. & 101/2000 Coll., On the protection of personal data, as amended.
- 1.2. The buyer agrees to the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, residential address, e-mail address and data such as: employment, age, weight, height (hereinafter collectively referred to as "personal data"), subjective energy intensity, or information provided in optional fields of the questionnaire.
- 1.3. The buyer agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller, for the purposes of exercising the rights and obligations under the purchase agreement and for the purposes of maintaining a user account. Unless the buyer chooses another option, he agrees to the processing of personal data by the seller also for the purpose of sending information and business messages to the buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data in full according to this article is not a condition that would in itself make it impossible to conclude a purchase contract.
- 1.4. The buyer acknowledges that he is obliged to state his personal data (during registration, in his user account, when ordering from the web interface of the store) correctly and truthfully and that he is obliged to inform the seller without undue delay of any change in his personal data.
- 1.5. The seller may authorize a third party to process the buyer's personal data as a processor.
- 1.6. Personal data will be processed indefinitely. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner.
- 1.7. The buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he was informed that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
- 1.8. In the event that the buyer believes that the seller or processor (Article 9.5) performs the processing of his personal data, which is contrary to the protection of private and personal life of the buyer or contrary to law, especially if the personal data are inaccurate with respect to for the purpose of their processing, may:
1.8.1. ask the seller or processor for an explanation,
1.8.2. require the seller or processor to remedy the situation thus created.
1.9. If the buyer requests information about the processing of his personal data, the seller is obliged to provide this information. The seller has the right to demand a reasonable payment for the provision of information under the previous sentence, not exceeding the costs necessary to provide the information.
I. Basic provisions
The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is ID: 04287720 with registered office: In Kyjov, Růžová 1234 (hereinafter: "administrator").
The contact details of the administrator are
address: Kyjov, Růžová 1234
phone number: +420 607503795
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
5. Business conditions are governed by the Civil Code (No. 89/2012 Coll.)
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
The seller processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
The seller processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator
The seller guarantees that he will not pass on personal data to a third party.
IV. Data retention period
The seller stores personal data
for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data
The recipients of personal data are persons
VI. Your rights
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
the right of access to their personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR,
the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
1. Product - KETO WORLD PROJECT
After registration and payment for the service in the section on the website https://www.romanpaulikfitness.com , the buyer will be granted access to the questionnaire and subsequently on the basis of the questionnaire after the menu and to it as well as other files within his personal profile.
Prices can be found in the current offer at https://www.romanpaulikfitness.com
2. Method of payment
Cashless by credit card and Pay-pal service.
3. Delivery of service
After registration and payment for the service, the seller will confirm and make available the questionnaire. The buyer undertakes to complete this questionnaire within 7 days at the latest. Based on the information in the questionnaire, the seller will be obliged to create a menu no later than 21 days from the date when he received the payment and at the same time had all the necessary information available through the questionnaire to prepare the menu. The menu will be delivered for inspection on the buyer's profile.
4. Complaints about the service by the buyer
After paying for the service, the buyer waives the possibility of a refund.
5. Rights and obligations of the buyer
- 5.1 The Buyer is responsible for ensuring that the content received within the scope of these services is not distributed and will only serve his personal needs.
- 5.2 The buyer is obliged to keep his login details (login email and password) secret and not to disclose them to third parties.
- 5.3 The Buyer confirms that the personal data provided is accurate and that he has been informed that this is a voluntary provision of personal data.
6. Rights and obligations of the seller
- 6.1 The Seller reserves the right to terminate any user 's access to the service in question, even without giving reasons. In this case, this user will be refunded a proportion of the amount paid to the operator for the use of the service in question, corresponding to the period in which he was excluded from using the service in question.
- 6.2 The Seller reserves the right to exclude the user from using the service in question without compensation in the event that the user violates the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- 6.3 The seller reserves the right to change the prices of the service. In the case of tariff changes, existing prepaid registrations are unchanged until they expire.
7. Limitation of Operator Liability
- 7.1 The Buyer acknowledges that the Seller is entitled or is obliged to transfer the user's personal data to bodies active in criminal proceedings or to state administration bodies, if the user has committed acts for which criminal or administrative proceedings have been initiated while using the service in question.
- 7.2 The seller of the service in question is not liable for damages incurred by the user or a third party in connection with the use of the service in question.
8. Final provisions
- 8.1. The seller is entitled to change these terms and conditions, and is obliged to notify the user of this fact and publish the content of the new version of the terms and conditions.
- 8.2. Business conditions as well as the contract are governed by the law of the Czech Republic.
- 8.3. In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions or the contract is invalid or ineffective for any reason, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions or the contract.
These business conditions take effect on July 10, 2020